After hearing the news of David Letterman’s retirement, Jimmy pays tribute with a Top 10 list of his own!
David Letterman announces Thursday night that he will retire from the Late Show in 2015, ending a 34 year career sitting behind a desk, as he put it!
Get ready to have your mind blown into a different time zone with these facts that sound like huge lies!
Jimmy Kimmel grills President Clinton about UFOs, and they talk about the much needed change an alien invasion would bring to our country. Then below, President Clinton talks about our incredibly divided political climate, the difficulty of getting voters to come out for midterm elections, and the political movements of young people in other countries.
So if you speak English, be glad! Because if you had to try to learn it from scratch, you would start to realize just how crazy this language really is when it comes to…well, see for yourself!
Do dogs react to magic? Watch as magician & mentalist Jose Ahonen vanished some dog treats under their noses. By the way, all the dogs got treats before and after the trick!
1. Call your mom or dad from a payphone to pick you up.
2. Rent a VHS tape from a video store.
3. Stick a copper penny into the gumball machine.
4. Eat all of your Halloween candy without checking it.
5. Shoot marbles.
6. Write in cursive.
7. Make a mix tape for someone you have a crush on.
8. Use an encyclopedia for a report.
9. Write on a typewriter.
10. Dial a number on a rotary phone.
11. Play in the street.
12. Drink water from a garden hose.
13. Read a newspaper
14. Take photos with a film camera.
15. Ride in the back of a pick-up with no seat belt or restraint.
16. Roam the neighborhood with your pack of local kids.
17. Ride a bike without a helmet.
18. Play darts in the basement.
19. Listen to music on a record player.
20. Play on “dangerous” playground equipment.
You already saw and heard Dan Newbie’s cover version of Pharrell Williams version of “Happy” with his wine glasses, pots & pans cover version! Now he takes on the Oscar winning song “Frozen”!
Hard to believe, but Oscar-winning director Alfonso Cuaron (“Children of Men”) originally shot an opening scene for Gravity that included a cameo by the Man of Steel, Superman. Too bad the brass at Warner Bros. rejected this version.
Introducing Google Translate for Animals, a new application that can help you communicate with your pet.
Dozens of wild Pokémon have taken up residence on streets, amidst forests and atop mountains throughout Google Maps. To catch ‘em all, grab your Poké Ball and the newest version of Google Maps for iPhone or Android. Then tap the search bar, “press start,” and begin your quest. And, follow Google Maps on Google+, Facebook or Twitter for hints and tips for the most dedicated trainers.