Derek Zoolander is back in Zoolander 2. Coming to theaters 2016.
Just when you think the laundromat is safe from the 70’s…this happens. But then again, this IS Perfect Wash – Express Laundry Center, and this IS how they roll.
She’s the most talked about woman in sports right now! Ronda Rousey destroys Bethe Correia just 34 seconds into the 1st round of UFC 190. Ronda Jean Rousey is an American mixed martial artist, judoka and actress. She is the first and current UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion, as well as the last Strikeforce Women’s Bantamweight Champion
Christina talks about growing up around famous musicians and explains how she ended up kissing Paul McCartney onstage.
The Griswolds are back. What could go wrong? VACATION, starring Ed Helms and Christina Applegate is in theaters this weekend.
AND SOME ADDITIONAL “ATTORNEY’S ADVICE” THAT’S MADE THE ROUNDS ON THE INTERNET FOR YEARS WITH SOME PRETTY GOOD IDEAS YOU MAY WANT TO CONSIDER TOO!
Read this and make a copy for your files in case you need to refer to it someday. A corporate attorney sent the following out to the employees in his company:
1. When you are writing checks to pay on your credit card accounts, DO NOT put the complete account number on the ‘For’ line. Instead, just put the last four numbers. The credit card company knows the rest of the number, and anyone who might be handling your check as it passes through all the check processing channels won’t have access to it. And truth be told, the preprinted slip the credit card holder returns with his payment is all the credit card issuer needs to ensure the payment is allocated against the correct amount.
2. Write your phone number on your checks rather then having one printed on them if you find that needs to be included for some merchants. Use your work number instead of your home phone number though. If you have a PO Box, use that instead of your home address. If you do not have a PO Box, use your work address. Never have your SS# printed on your checks. You can add it if it is necessary. But if you have It printed, anyone can get it.
3. Place the contents of your wallet on photocopy machine. Do both sides of each license, credit card, etc. You will know what you had in your wallet and all of the account numbers and phone numbers to call and cancel…Keep the photocopy in a safe place. I also carry a photocopy of my passport when I travel either here or abroad.. We’ve all heard horror stories about fraud that’s committed on us in stealing a Name, address, Social Security number, credit cards…
Unfortunately, I, an attorney, have firsthand knowledge because my wallet was stolen last month. Within a week, the thieves ordered an expensive monthly cell phone package, applied for a VISA credit card, had a credit line approved to buy a Gateway computer, received a PIN number from DMV to change my driving record information online, and more.
But here’s some critical information to limit the damage in case this happens to you or someone you know:
4. We have been told we should cancel our credit cards immediately. But the key is having the toll free numbers and your card numbers handy so you know whom to call. Keep those where you can find them.
5. File a police report immediately in the jurisdiction where your credit cards, etc., were stolen. This proves to credit providers you were diligent, and this is a first step toward an investigation (if there ever is one)..
But here’s what is perhaps most important of all: (I never even thought to do this.)
6. Call the 3 national credit reporting organizations immediately to place a fraud alert on your name and also call the Social Security fraud line number. I had never heard of doing that until advised by a bank that called to tell me an application for credit was made over the Internet in my name.
The alert means any company that checks your credit knows your information was stolen, and they have to contact you by phone to authorize new credit..
By the time I was advised to do this, almost two weeks after the theft, all the damage had been done. There are records of all the credit checks initiated by the thieves’ purchases, none of which I knew about before placing the alert. Since then, no additional damage has been done, and the thieves threw my wallet away this weekend (someone turned it in). It seems to have stopped them dead in their tracks..
Now, here are the numbers you always need to contact about your wallet, if it has been stolen:
1.) Equifax: 1-800-525-6285
2.) Experian (formerly TRW): 1-888-397-3742
3.) Trans Union : 1-800-680 7289
4.) Social Security Administration (Call the FTC Identity theft line): 1-877-438-4338 or contact the FTC through their website http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft/
If you are willing to pass this information along, it could really help someone that you care about.
Lip Sync Battle with Tom Cruise Jimmy faces off with Tom Cruise in an intense lip sync-off to songs like The Weeknd’s “Can’t Feel My Face” and the Righteous Brothers’ “You’ve Lost That Loving Feeling.”
BELOW: TOM CRUISE DESCRIBES HIS DEATH-DEFYING MISSION IMPOSSIBLE STUNT!
HOW THEY GOT THE STUNT TO LOOK SO REAL ON CAMERA!
One doctor is taking a controversial stand in an op-ed article, suggesting that the dangers of sun exposure have been somewhat exaggerated, reports NBC’s Kate Snow. Dr. Natalie Azar joins Matt Lauer with suggestions on how much sun (and vitamin D) is just enough to stay healthy.
Finally explained! Why dogs are not only man’s, but also woman’s best friend!
So how many Youtube videos have you watched today. Here’s another one with the top Youtube Complaints for 2015!
Jimmy Kimmel has a cherished tradition at the show. Every year they set up an above-ground swimming pool, pull a group of confused pedestrians off the street, put them in bathing suits and make them compete in a belly flop contest. This year’s celebrity judges include Shark Tank’s Mark Cuban, model Hannah Davis, and our own Aunt Chippy.